At Harry Beckwith Guns & Range we buy, sell on consignment and trade fair, working order firearms. Valuations of firearms are done in-store and in person. We cannot provide estimates over the phone. Appointments for estates or large collections are welcome in advance so we can have adequate staff on hand to service your needs and assist with equipment.
If you would like to have us value your firearm, please bring it in clean and unloaded and in a case. Our front desk staff is ready to greet you and introduce you to an estimator on site. They will uncase the firearm when the time is appropriate, so please do not uncase or handle the firearm until our estimator instructs to do so.
- PERFECT: In new condition in every respect, with or without original packaging.
- EXCELLENT: Used but little, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing perfect, (except at muzzle or sharp edges).
- VERY GOOD: In perfect working condition, no appreciable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, only minor surface dents or scratches.
- GOOD: In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning.
- FAIR: In safe working condition but well worn, perhaps requiring replacement of minor parts or adjustments which should be indicated in advertisement, no rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable.
- POOR: In working or non-working condition, not suitable for retail sale. Disposal sales only.
Unsure if we will be interested in your firearm? Please call ahead!
Phone: (352) 466-3340
WE DO NOT GIVE ANY VALUES OVER THE PHONE.
WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE TRADES BY MAIL, OR GIVE TRADE VALUES, EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE PRESENTED IN PERSON.